Sorry for sending this to so many mailing lists at once, but expertise in my problem area doesn't seem to be thin on the ground.
I've got a problem compiling libunity in my C++ application which is proving to be quite the showstopper, specifically getting GCC to figure out there libdbusmenu-glib/client.h lives. All the details are included in the question I asked on Ask Ubuntu*and I was just wondering if someone experienced in such matters could take the time to head over there and check it out. I'd be most grateful if someone could please tell me what I'm doing wrong.
ubuntu-desktop mailing list