Old 12-07-2011, 02:58 PM
"Thomas Prost"

Default AW: Login and lock screen dialog should be the same

I´m
accordant*to what
alourie
wrote on the 25 Oct*
*

There's benefit to this difference. When I see a
login screen, I immediately know that noone is logged to the machine and thus I*have
the full local processing
power*for me.
But when I see a screen lock dialog I know that*there might be running other time-critical
processes, that prevent me from doing my jobs*really without
delay*on
this machine - or I might be disturbing someones work, so I go ahead to another
one or login somewhere remote - a view off
a single user system ...
*
Prost
;-)