-   -   Updating to gedit-plugins 3.3.1 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-desktop/613039-updating-gedit-plugins-3-3-1-a.html)

Andrew Starr-Bochicchio 12-22-2011 09:46 PM

Updating to gedit-plugins 3.3.1

Hi all,

I have a branch of the gedit-plugins package ready for upload. It
updates to the new upstream version 3.3.1 and remerges on Debian. As
it seems likely that gedit will remain on 3.2.X for precise, I wanted
to check in with this list before uploading. This version adds the new
dashboard plugin, and I don't think that I'm the only one who'd like
to see that in precise. Currently the package depends on gedit >=
3.2.1, but there is no assurance that it will not bump to gedit >=
3.3.X at some point in the development cycle.

Are we definitely staying on gedit 3.2.X? If so, does it make sense to
track gedit-plugins 3.3.X?

See: lp:~andrewsomething/ubuntu/precise/gedit-plugins/3.3.1

Thanks!

-- Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

Ubuntu Developer <https://launchpad.net/~andrewsomething>
Debian Maintainer