Old 10-19-2011, 07:09 AM
Didier Roche

Default Polished Precise

Hey guys,

Just a FYI that I registered this blueprint:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/desktop-p-desktop-polish

I think this one doesn't need a real discussion at UDS, it's
basically "all the small/medium things that we never have the time
to deal with as not buggering enough but will be nice to tackle one
day". Well…Â* I think this particular day has come and we should try
to tackle them for Precise!

I dropped my initial thoughts on the blueprint. You will notice that
some of them are impacting others team as well, like the dx team,
the u1 team. I think we should deal with them for some of those
issues (basically I guess ken for the u1 team and myself for dx
team).

Do not hesitate to add your thoughts, I really hope we can make the
difference in quality, fixing most of those small things that will
do our desktop not just good, but great!

Didier