Old 10-14-2011, 05:50 PM
David Barth

Default Unity in Ubuntu 11.10 - Thank You!

Friends,

On the heels of the 11.10 release, I wanted to express my gratitude to
all the participants of the Ubuntu community: users, translaters,
documentation writers, code contributers, packagers, bug reporters: all
of you!

Oh yes, and release managers as well!

We truly appreciate your help and contributions to the Unity project. It
is very important for us to continue making Unity the best Shell for the
Ubuntu Desktop.

Thank You All!

David