Old 10-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Sebastien Bacher

Default Desktop applications selection

Hey,

That's another "classic" for UDS, we should probably not change a lot
but we said we would revisit having pitivi on the CD, we should also
have a look to GNOME new stuff like the sushi previewer for nautilus

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher

Old 10-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Jeff Fortin

Regarding pitivi, I know that the gst folks won't be around because UDS conflicts with the GStreamer Conference...

However, if you wish it, I'd be glad to attend the session through VoIP (be it skype or empathy if it works these days) so that I may answer any questions/concerns that may arise.

My goal would not be to nag/coerce you guys, only to be available as a member of the project that can answer questions regarding its direction and progress.

Let me know if you'd be interested.