Old 10-04-2011, 09:34 AM
Sebastien Bacher

Default Calendar integration?

Hey,

With our switch to tb this cycle we let the default installation without
a calendering solution. We should decide if we need one by default.
We might not need a full client ui but we should probably at least have
a way to subscribe to a remote calendar to have desktop integration and
notifications working

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher