Old 10-04-2011, 09:26 AM
Sebastien Bacher

Default gnome-control-center printing capplet vs system-config-printer

Hey,

It's something Till put on the agenda at the previous UDS, we decided to
stay on system-config-printer for Oneiric but meanwhile upstream
continued work on the new integrated version, including using
system-config-printer as a backend, we should revisit if the GNOME
version is close enough from what you need to switch this cycle or if we
should stay on what we have

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher