Déjà Dup Testing
Hello! I'd appreciate it if desktop-interested folks could help stress
test Déjà Dup.
Ideally, you'd use it configured to:
* Use Ubuntu One as the backup location
* Run in Unity
* Set it to back up a largish amount of files that you don't
particularly care about
In addition to backing up, I'd like people to especially test
restoring. Both a full restore via gnome-control-center panel and
individual file restore via right click in nautilus.
There are some known bugs:
* Widget spacing is a little wonky right now, fixed in trunk
* You may get SSL timeouts to Ubuntu One:
* Automatic backup launcher icon can't be clicked:
ubuntu-desktop mailing list
|All times are GMT. The time now is 10:32 AM.|
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.