Old 09-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Jonathan Thomas

Default Our Picks: Ubuntu Software Center

Greetings! *What is the process for an application to be included in the "Our Picks" section of the new Ubuntu Software Center? *I would like to recommend that OpenShot Video Editor be included, but I'm not sure who to contact about this. *The reasons I would recommend OpenShot for the "Our Picks" section, is based on the following:
OpenShot is currently the #1 rated video editor in the software center (with a 4.5 rating)It has the most ratings of any video editor (with 63 ratings)Thanks and keep up the good work!
-Jonathan