Old 06-30-2011, 03:29 PM
Michael Terry

Default GNOME 3 and Autostart apps

Just a heads up for people that are making updates to GNOME apps. Some
autostart applications (like gnome-bluetooth I just noticed) have added
lines like:

AutostartCondition=GNOME3 if-session gnome-fallback

Which means it will only be installed if the gnome-session session is
"gnome-fallback".

One way to fix this (if, as is the case in bluetooth, the functionality
was moved to shell and that's why the condition was added) is to change
the line to:

AutostartCondition=GNOME3 unless-session gnome

-mt

Old 06-30-2011, 03:31 PM
Michael Terry