Old 03-26-2010, 08:10 PM
Renuka Deshmukh

Default mentor : GSoC 2010

hi all,

there is a project named "truely system wide proxy" ... and i want to work on the project as it is essential feature that needs to be incorporated in ubuntu ...

as it was suggested by someone who is not a mentor .... i need a mentor who would guide me and discuss with me about the project .. !!

i have pretty good knowledge and idea about how to approach towards my goal ... and i am pretty sure my knowledge would be satisfactory.

regards
mrigesh

Old 03-26-2010, 08:11 PM
Renuka Deshmukh

hi all,

there is a project named "truely system wide proxy" ... and i want to work on the project as it is essential feature that needs to be incorporated in ubuntu ...

as it was suggested by someone who is not a mentor .... i need a mentor who would guide me and discuss with me about the project .. !!

i have pretty good knowledge and idea about how to approach towards my goal ... and i am pretty sure my knowledge would be satisfactory.

regards
renuka deshmukh

irc: _minerva