-   -   mentor : GSoC 2010 (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-desktop/347634-mentor-gsoc-2010-a.html)

Renuka Deshmukh 03-26-2010 08:10 PM

mentor : GSoC 2010

hi all,

there is a project named "truely system wide proxy" ... and i want to work on the project as it is essential feature that needs to be incorporated in ubuntu ...

as it was suggested by someone who is not a mentor .... i need a mentor who would guide me and discuss with me about the project .. !!

i have pretty good knowledge and idea about how to approach towards my goal ... and i am pretty sure my knowledge would be satisfactory.

regards
mrigesh

Renuka Deshmukh 03-26-2010 08:11 PM

mentor : GSoC 2010

hi all,

there is a project named "truely system wide proxy" ... and i want to work on the project as it is essential feature that needs to be incorporated in ubuntu ...

as it was suggested by someone who is not a mentor .... i need a mentor who would guide me and discuss with me about the project .. !!

i have pretty good knowledge and idea about how to approach towards my goal ... and i am pretty sure my knowledge would be satisfactory.

regards
renuka deshmukh

irc: _minerva