Old 03-14-2009, 10:26 PM
Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

Default lp:~andrewsomething/gnome-themes/new-wave-dark-menus into lp:~ubuntu-desktop/gnome-themes/gnome-themes-ubuntu

Hmmm... I had hoped bzr would handle that symlink differently.

dpkg handles the link. Building the source package with debuild -S -sa automatically changes the link. I can then build it in a Jaunty pbuilder, and it produces a package which works fine. I guess the link would have to be fixed by who ever builds the source package.

Is there a better way to do a symlink in a VCS?
--
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~andrewsomething/gnome-themes/new-wave-dark-menus/+merge/4496
Your team Ubuntu Desktop is subscribed to branch lp:~ubuntu-desktop/gnome-themes/gnome-themes-ubuntu.

Old 03-14-2009, 10:37 PM
Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

Arrg... Sorry for the spam. The link issue should fixed in Rev 9. I just had to use:

'../../New Wave/gtk-2.0/Images'

That's what I get for making the first link through Nautilus and not the terminal.

Old 03-16-2009, 01:52 AM
Andrew Starr-Bochicchio

@ Dilomo

The reason you can't browse to that directory is that there is a bug in Loggerhead (the web-app for veiwing bzr branches) which causes a problem for directories with spaces in their names (Bug #336408).

If you paste the following you should be able to see the directory:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~andrewsomething/gnome-themes/new-wave-dark-menus/files/head%3A/New Wave Dark Menus/gtk-2.0/