Old 03-08-2009, 10:36 AM
Chris Coulson

Default Please merge pidgin 2.5.5 from Debian

As we are passed feature freeze, I believe this will also need a FFe.
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FreezeExceptionProcess)

--
Please merge pidgin 2.5.5 from Debian
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/336647

Old 03-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Didier Roche

2009/3/8 Chris Coulson <chrisccoulson@googlemail.com>:
> As we are passed feature freeze, I believe this will also need a FFe.
> (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FreezeExceptionProcess)

If Surfaz didn't want to handle it (and mislead in the process), I
made the previous pidgin merge and agree to merge it again against
debian if seb128 gives a FFe.
Looking at the changelog, it is mainly a bug fix release, but some new
beta features are also provided.

Old 03-08-2009, 11:11 AM
Chris Coulson

Thanks Didier

Old 03-09-2009, 04:29 PM
Sebastien Bacher

doing the update would be a good idea indeed

Old 03-09-2009, 04:32 PM
Sebastien Bacher

unsubscribing sponsors since there is no nothing to sponsor there yet