Old 03-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Who

Default Make being root more obvious (scary)

I am sending this again without the attachment to avoid
ubuntu-desktop's file size limit. Please see
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/506088/Don%27t%20Move/Red%20is%20scary.png
for the attachment I discuss. Sorry to those on the art list who will
see this twice.