Old 02-28-2009, 12:31 PM
Matthew East

Default Fwd: Could we have the panel menu patched? Charitable bounty included.

Forwarding to ubuntu-desktop, which I think is the appropriate list
for discussion of this. Copying in Oli in case he isn't subscribed.

I have to say that this issue also bothers me... I'd like to see any
of the proposed solutions implemented.