-   -   Girl gets Ubuntu on a Dell by mistake, absolutely hates it... (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-desktop/228184-girl-gets-ubuntu-dell-mistake-absolutely-hates.html)

"Jo-Erlend Schinstad" 01-15-2009 12:49 PM

Girl gets Ubuntu on a Dell by mistake, absolutely hates it...

She really wanted Windows, didn't she? We should focus on making the
operating system good for people who actually want something else, not
people who receives the wrong product. There are guides for new users
and these should obviously receive continuious attention, though I
feel they're already quite nice. It's not likely that users expecting
Windows will ever be happy to get Ubuntu instead. I certainly wouldn't
be, if I thought I'd ordered Windows.

Kind regards,

Jo-Erlend Schinstad

Matthew Paul Thomas 01-15-2009 01:02 PM

Girl gets Ubuntu on a Dell by mistake, absolutely hates it...