-   -   Freedesktop Default sound theme in jaunty archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-desktop/224465-freedesktop-default-sound-theme-jaunty-archive.html)

shirish 01-08-2009 06:48 AM

Freedesktop Default sound theme in jaunty archive

Hi all,
We are discussing this thread
and came to know about freedesktop sound theme .

It seems that this theme isn't packaged yet although andrewsomething
has put it in his PPA.

https://edge.launchpad.net/~andrewsomething/+archive

There is a bug which talks about it in more detail.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/debian/+bug/281044

Can something be done about it during this cycle?
Shirish Agarwal
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17

Andrew Starr-Bochicchio 01-08-2009 05:33 PM

Freedesktop Default sound theme in jaunty archive