Old 12-02-2008, 04:20 PM
"Ruud Steltenpool"

Default please make Inkscape an app installed by default

As the OS even uses SVG nowadays, there's again an extra reason to have a
decent SVG editor installed.

Old 12-06-2008, 07:40 AM
Baptiste Mille-Mathias

Le mardi 02 décembre 2008 à 18:20 +0100, Ruud Steltenpool a écrit :
> As the OS even uses SVG nowadays, there's again an extra reason to have a
> decent SVG editor installed.

I'm not sure that anyone wants to create or edit SVG, and nothing
prevent you to install it after.

Old 12-06-2008, 09:42 AM
"Corey Burger"

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 9:20 AM, Ruud Steltenpool
<ubuntu@steltenpower.com> wrote:
> As the OS even uses SVG nowadays, there's again an extra reason to have a
> decent SVG editor installed.

It is a very good app, but I am uncertain it is useful to enough
people to be in the default install. BTW, this discussion has happened
before: https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-desktop/2006-February/000273.html

Cheers,

Corey