Old 11-13-2008, 10:38 AM
Martin Pitt

Default Does gnome-panel really needs libedataserverui1.2-8 ?

Eleneldil G. Arilou [2008-11-11 18:56 +0300]:
> Why I gnome-panel forces me to use it?

The panel clock applet shows your today's appointments and TODO list
from evolution. So ideally it would just need libedataserver1.2-11,
not the UI bits, but apparently it does need some functions from it,
too.

Then again, libedataserverui1.2-8 is 80 KB, so it's not really a space
hog.

Martin

--
Martin Pitt | http://www.piware.de