Old 11-11-2008, 02:56 PM
"Eleneldil G. Arilou"

Default Does gnome-panel really needs libedataserverui1.2-8 ?

Hello!

Is it correct that gnome-panel requires libedataserverui1.2-8?

Looking at libedataserverui1.2-8 desctiption:
===
GUI utility library for evolution data servers
The data server, called "Evolution Data Server" is responsible for managing
calendar and addressbook information.

===

But I don't need any of it's functionality (in fact, I want to remove all
evolution packages since I don't use'em).

Why I gnome-panel forces me to use it?

(Ubuntu version: 8.04)