Old 10-04-2012, 09:58 AM
Sebastien Bacher

Default gnome-control-center

Le 04/10/2012 10:52, Matthew Paul Thomas a écrit :

I've previously offered to review the list of patches. Probably we can
drop some of them.

Hey Matthew,

Help on reviewing which patches can be dropped would be useful. I will
try to do a follow-up on the list to point the ones that will go away
for 3.6 to help with that

Given that, and given that the upstream "Background" is crack, I think
the best option is to to keep our existing forked panel.

Right, I think that's our best option there...

Cheers,
Sebastien Bacher