Old 07-16-2008, 07:41 PM
Dereck

Default Hug Day!!

Old 07-16-2008, 07:41 PM
Dereck

Old 07-16-2008, 07:41 PM
Dereck

Old 07-18-2008, 04:44 AM
"debiani386@gmail.com"

> This week's Hugday is for *drum roll please* Expirable Bugs!!
> * nearly 4000 bugs are set to expire
> * 150 Bugs are selected for this week's hug

that just makes me want to hug everybody :P

--cj

Old 08-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Dereck Wonnacott

Old 08-13-2008, 05:13 AM
Dereck Wonnacott

Old 08-27-2008, 10:18 PM
Dereck Wonnacott

Old 09-02-2008, 04:47 AM
Dereck Wonnacott

Fellow Ubuntu Lovers!

Its me again, giving your spam filters the slip, and you know what that
means, this week's HUG DAY!

This week's target is *drum roll please*
Rhythmbox, Totem, and gstreamer!
* 46 New bugs need a hug
* 29 Confirmed bugs just need a review

Bookmark it, add it to your calenders, turn over your egg-timers!
* Thursday September 5th
* http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20080905

Can't stress it enough: everyone can help!
* BLOG IT!
* Member of bug control? I think you know what to do. *poke*
* If you're new to all this, head to
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpingWithBugs

Make a difference: Join the Hug Day on Thursday. We will be in
#ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) all day and night, and will be ready to answer
your questions about how to help. My handle is Awsoonn so please say hi!

Have a awesome day,
Dereck Wonnacott
(from the BugSquad)

Old 01-19-2009, 05:15 PM
Martin Mai

Fellow Ubuntu Triagers!

This week's HugDay target is *drum roll please* Firefox 3.0!
* ### New bugs need a hug
* ### Incomplete bugs need a status check
* ### Confirmed bugs need a review

Bookmark it, add it to your calenders, turn over those egg-timers!
* Thursday January 22th
* http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20090122

Can't stress it enough: everyone can help!

Have some time? Triage boogz! I won't be upset if you get a headstart~
Have a blog? Blog about Hugday!
Have some screen space? Open #ubuntu-bugs and keep an eye out for
newcomers in need.
Have minions? Teach THEM to triage for you!

Make a difference; we will be in #ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) all day and
night, and will be ready to answer your questions about how to help.

If you're new to all this, head to
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpingWithBugs

Have a nice day,
Martin Mai