-   -   Hug Day!! (http://www.linux-archive.org/ubuntu-desktop/126072-hug-day.html)

Dereck 07-16-2008 07:41 PM

Hug Day!!

Dereck 07-16-2008 07:41 PM

Hug Day!!

Dereck 07-16-2008 07:41 PM

Hug Day!!

"debiani386@gmail.com" 07-18-2008 04:44 AM

Hug Day!!

> This week's Hugday is for *drum roll please* Expirable Bugs!!
> * nearly 4000 bugs are set to expire
> * 150 Bugs are selected for this week's hug

that just makes me want to hug everybody :P

--cj

Dereck Wonnacott 08-05-2008 09:42 PM

Hug Day!!

Dereck Wonnacott 08-13-2008 05:13 AM

Hug Day!!

Dereck Wonnacott 08-27-2008 10:18 PM

Hug Day!!

Dereck Wonnacott 09-02-2008 04:47 AM

Hug Day!!

Fellow Ubuntu Lovers!

Its me again, giving your spam filters the slip, and you know what that
means, this week's HUG DAY!

This week's target is *drum roll please*
Rhythmbox, Totem, and gstreamer!
* 46 New bugs need a hug
* 29 Confirmed bugs just need a review

Bookmark it, add it to your calenders, turn over your egg-timers!
* Thursday September 5th
* http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20080905

Can't stress it enough: everyone can help!
* BLOG IT!
* Member of bug control? I think you know what to do. *poke*
* If you're new to all this, head to
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpingWithBugs

Make a difference: Join the Hug Day on Thursday. We will be in
#ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) all day and night, and will be ready to answer
your questions about how to help. My handle is Awsoonn so please say hi!

Have a awesome day,
Dereck Wonnacott
(from the BugSquad)

Martin Mai 01-19-2009 05:15 PM

Hug Day!!

Fellow Ubuntu Triagers!

This week's HugDay target is *drum roll please* Firefox 3.0!
* ### New bugs need a hug
* ### Incomplete bugs need a status check
* ### Confirmed bugs need a review

Bookmark it, add it to your calenders, turn over those egg-timers!
* Thursday January 22th
* http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20090122

Can't stress it enough: everyone can help!

Have some time? Triage boogz! I won't be upset if you get a headstart~ ;)
Have a blog? Blog about Hugday!
Have some screen space? Open #ubuntu-bugs and keep an eye out for
newcomers in need.
Have minions? Teach THEM to triage for you! :)

Make a difference; we will be in #ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) all day and
night, and will be ready to answer your questions about how to help.

If you're new to all this, head to
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/HelpingWithBugs

Have a nice day,
Martin Mai