-   RPM Package Manager (http://www.linux-archive.org/rpm-package-manager/)
-   -   Self introduction. (http://www.linux-archive.org/rpm-package-manager/59299-self-introduction.html)

Gian Paolo Mureddu 03-20-2008 10:57 PM

Self introduction.

Hi all,

My name is Gian Paolo Mureddu, a long time Fedora user and fan of the
distribution. I've always liked graphics arts, but lack the skill.
However, through the use of Open Source tools such as ImageMagick, GIMP,
Inkscape and a few others, I have had the chance to experiment with the
"creative me". I still lack a lot of skill, but I'd like to at least
help the artwork team with some opinions and "critique" (mostly
appreciation), and maybe ask a few tips here and there.

Julio Villarreal 05-11-2011 09:17 AM

Self Introduction.

Kevin Fenzi 05-11-2011 01:19 PM

Self Introduction.

On Wed, 11 May 2011 04:17:39 -0500
Julio Villarreal <julio@linux.com> wrote:

> My name is Julio Villarreal, i been collaborating to the project as an
> Ambassador in the Austin, TX area (FAS username: juliovp01). I will
> love to help in other areas inside the project and use my System
> Administrator background.
> I been working with Linux in enterprise solutions for couple years
> (System Administrator, System Eng, etc) especially with Red Hat.

Greetings. ;)

If you have not yet, please take a look at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/GettingStarted

And if you can, hang out in #fedora-admin and/or #fedora-noc on
irc.freenode.net. A great deal of our communication takes place there.
Say hi, ask questions about issues, etc.

and Welcome!

kevin