Old 06-11-2008, 12:41 PM
"Pali Singh"

Default %config vs %config(noreplace)

Anyone know the difference please?

Â*

This is the only link I could find but doesn’t seem
particularly up2date.

Â*

http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~jw35/docs/rpm_config.html

Â*

Pali

Â*

You might be interested in this...

Find out what funding is available for schools in England over the next three years:

http://www.rm.com/funding

P.S. Think Green - don't print this email unless you really need to.

This message is confidential, so please treat it appropriately and for its intended purpose only. In particular, if it refers to any technical data, terms or prices not generally available or known, such items are "commercially sensitive information" within the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and related laws. As it would be prejudicial to RM's commercial interests if these were disclosed, please refrain from doing so.

As Internet communications are not secure, please be aware that RM cannot accept responsibility for its contents. Any views or opinions presented are those of the author only and not of RM. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, please accept our apologies and arrange for copies of it to be deleted. For your information, RM may intercept incoming and outgoing email communications.

RM Education plc

Registered Office: New Mill House, 183 Milton Park, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX14 4SE, England

Registered Number: 1148594

Old 06-11-2008, 12:51 PM
Jos Vos

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 01:41:50PM +0100, Pali Singh wrote:

> Anyone know the difference please?
>
> This is the only link I could find but doesn't seem particularly
> up2date.
>
> http://www-uxsup.csx.cam.ac.uk/~jw35/docs/rpm_config.html

Why not? It seems to describe the behavior properly, at first sight.

--
-- Jos Vos <jos@xos.nl>
-- X/OS Experts in Open Systems BV | Phone: +31 20 6938364

Old 06-11-2008, 03:11 PM
devzero2000

FYI

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/drafts/rpm-guide-en/ch09s05.html#id2972655

and the errata (pag 5'0) on the subject from the author Eric Foster Johnson

http://foster-johnson.com/rpm.html

hth