-   -   Intermittent squid_ldap_auth error: (http://www.linux-archive.org/red-hat-linux/694573-intermittent-squid_ldap_auth-error.html)

Julie Xu 08-16-2012 12:05 PM

Intermittent squid_ldap_auth error:

Hi

I have a squid3.1 with redhat 6. and it has errors:

squid_ldap_auth: WARNING, could not bind to binddn 'Can't contact LDAP server'

I could not find any connection issue, and there is no firewall issue.

Could I have some advice about redhat system itself? If possible some thing may cause ldap authentication problem?

or any idea how to pin-point the problem

Any comments will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

xll