Old 08-02-2012, 03:39 PM
raj sourabh

Default sending mail from sendmail is very slow!!!!

Well .. that worked!!

I removed the entries from host file and put the google DNS IP addresses
/name server entries in resolve.conf

However time of processing has increased from 5 to around 10 seconds on an
average. But that's OK for time being..

Old 08-02-2012, 04:45 PM

raj sourabh wrote:
> Well .. that worked!!
>
> I removed the entries from host file and put the google DNS IP addresses
> /name server entries in resolve.conf
>
> However time of processing has increased from 5 to around 10 seconds on an
> average. But that's OK for time being..

Sounds to me as though there's something wrong with your regular DNS
servers, or the network to them.

mark