Old 07-25-2012, 01:25 PM

Default FAILED SMART self-check - offlist

Paul,

Oh, good: you read his emails the same way I did, that he really didn't
understand what RAID 1 is, or how the system handles hardware. I was
afraid I was missing something, and didn't intend to insult him. I
really do try to make sure of my aim before I start coming down on
someone....

mark