Old 05-22-2012, 10:51 PM
Greg Wojcieszczuk

Default Re commands on rhel-6.1

Hi,
I suppose you want to install A text mode system configuration tool.
This is actually ncurses-based frontend for system-config-*-tui tools.
You must install few RPM packages.

yum install setuptool system-config-firewall-tui.noarch
system-config-network-tui.noarch authconfig-gtk

authconfig-gtk provides /usr/bin/authconfig-tui binary.

Hope that helps.
Regards, Greg