Old 05-22-2012, 10:10 PM

Default Re commands on rhel-6.1

Hello Members..!!
I am new to linux, I am trying to run commands on rhel-6.1 , those commands are not getting executed

Following are the output:-
[root@vl-pun-cus-sp33 ~]# setup
-bash: setup: command not found

When I run the "which" command, I get following output:-
[root@vl-pun-cus-sp33 ~]#which setup
/usr/bin/which: no setup in (/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/root/bin)

This is not the only command, there are many other command as well.

Please suggest

Regards,

Amitesh Sahay