Old 04-15-2012, 04:22 PM
surendra kumar

Default poppassd instlled , in correct password

Dear alla sir

I have installed poppassd , it working fine but when we are useing

telnet hostname 106
who r u
then
user sure
pls password

pass password

given errorr in correct password, while this password is ok

pls help me

Old 04-16-2012, 07:13 AM
"Mertens, Bram"

Dear Sir,

Over the past 2 months you have posted several questions to this list without ever indicating that you have performed any effort to resolve the issues yourself.

Please note that all subscribers of this list help out others on their own time. Please show us the necessary respect and show us what you have already done to resolve things on your own.

A lot of good people on this list are willing to help but we are not willing to do your job for you.

Kind regards

Bram

Mazda Motor Logistics Europe NV, Blaasveldstraat 162, B-2830 Willebroek
VAT BE 0406.024.281, RPR Mechelen, ING 310-0092504-52, IBAN : BE64 3100 0925 0452, SWIFT : BBRUBEBB