Old 04-09-2012, 11:58 AM
surendra kumar

Default sendmail monitoring tool require

Dear

I have install sendmail on centOs linux, and I have above 500 users, we
want know what shuld be checklist by dailybasis, how can monitoring to mail
server,if have any tool for grophical

please tail me.

Thanks
surendra kumaar

Old 04-09-2012, 12:18 PM
Manuel Fernando Aller

Hi Surendra, I guess you can try awstats (yes, is a web monitor, but has a
module for mail, and is easy to configure and get usefull stats)

Regards,

Manuel

El 9 de abril de 2012 08:58, surendra kumar <surendrak77@gmail.com>escribió:

> Dear
>

> I have install sendmail on centOs linux, and I have above 500 users, we
> want know what shuld be checklist by dailybasis, how can monitoring to mail
> server,if have any tool for grophical
>
> please tail me.
>

> Thanks
> surendra kumaar