Old 12-08-2011, 03:18 PM
cliff here

Default Patching Red-Hat to a specific version.

Hey guys and gals,

This might be a simple question but it's in a scenario that I haven't had
to deal with with before. I'm about to enter testing process where all of
my (four) redhat boxes need to be the same version. Well right now I have
three 5.6 hosts and one 5.7 host; now I know those point releases become
less and less important once the hosts are synced up to RHN. I know that
most of the packages are the same version or close enough to it, but the
product testers want to see the same version exactly. So is there a way to
sync to RHN on a specific point release?

NOTICE: This message, including all attachments, is intended for the use of
recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message
to its intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
immediately by replying "Received in error" and immediately delete this
message and all its attachments.