Old 12-05-2011, 02:45 PM
"M.Vadivel Kumar"

Default please help me how to configure GFS in 2 linux Nodes in RHEL5

Dear friends

please help me how to configure GFS in 2 linux Server & Nodes in RHEL5
i am using san storage for gfs data.

--
**Thanks and Regards,
M.Vadivel Kumar,

Old 12-05-2011, 03:11 PM

M.Vadivel Kumar wrote:
> Dear friends
>
> please help me how to configure GFS in 2 linux Server & Nodes in RHEL5
> i am using san storage for gfs data.

What have you already tried? What docs have you read?

mark

Old 12-05-2011, 03:24 PM
"white.heron white"

Tell us more. Why you need to configure GFS for two RHEL 5?*
*
Regards,

MOHAMMAD ADLI BIN MT TAJUDIN

H/p number: *(017) 362 3661