Old 11-17-2011, 12:26 AM
"S. Edouard Jr"

Default RHCE Test virtualization

The test will be taken on virtual machine, and they expect you to know the
difference between your desktop and the virtual machine. In my state
Georgia, no questions regarding virtualization were on the test. I think
thats saved for the RHCE.

Old 11-17-2011, 12:32 AM
Marco Shaw

The ethnical answer here is... No comment. If it's on the list of
what is expected for you to know, then you need to know it. If you
need to have an idea on what you need to focus on specifically, then
that's what the 4-day pre-exam course is for.

Marco

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 8:49 PM, Steven Barre
<steven@realestatewebmasters.com> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm going to be taking the tests for RHCSA and RHCE next week. ( I took RHCT
> on v5 last year ) And I see in in the PDF from here
> https://github.com/texastwister/OpenRHCE talk of virtualization.
>
> I took the online courses from RH and didn't learn anything about
> virtualization (since our lab stations were already virtualized). Will this
> be on the test? should I study up on it or focus on the other objectives?

> Steven Barre
> steven@realestatewebmasters.com
>
> Systems and Support Manager
> Real Estate Webmasters

*Microsoft MVP - Windows PowerShell
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Marco.Shaw
*Co-Author - Sams Windows PowerShell Unleashed 2nd Edition
*Blog - http://marcoshaw.blogspot.com

Old 11-17-2011, 12:34 AM
Corey Kovacs

As an RHCE you should know you are not to discuss the exams... with
anyone...

Old 11-17-2011, 12:44 AM
"S. Edouard Jr"

Marco and Corey are correct. You should study all topics listed. They
reserve the right to change any requirements at any time, and the testing
procedure are protected by a confidentiality agreement.