Old 11-16-2011, 11:49 PM
Steven Barre

Default RHCE Test virtualization

Hello!

I'm going to be taking the tests for RHCSA and RHCE next week. ( I took
RHCT on v5 last year ) And I see in in the PDF from here
https://github.com/texastwister/OpenRHCE talk of virtualization.

I took the online courses from RH and didn't learn anything about
virtualization (since our lab stations were already virtualized). Will
this be on the test? should I study up on it or focus on the other
objectives?

Steven Barre
steven@realestatewebmasters.com

Systems and Support Manager