Old 10-31-2011, 05:45 AM
kanu kanu

Default error in detecting usb device

Hi

I have installed RHEL 6 on my laptop. It is unable to detect USB devices. I re-installed the OS on my system , it is detecting USB as CD/DVD. How it can be troubleshooted? I want to use USB modem and I am unable to do so because of the same.

Please suggest a solution.

Old 10-31-2011, 08:42 AM
项超

I think it may because of your hardware,you can install anither OS and to check if it is right

在 2011-10-31 14:45:35,"kanu kanu" <kanika_damasel88@yahoo.co.in> 写道: