-   -   error in detecting usb device (http://www.linux-archive.org/red-hat-linux/593041-error-detecting-usb-device.html)

kanu kanu 10-31-2011 05:45 AM

error in detecting usb device

Hi

I have installed RHEL 6 on my laptop. It is unable to detect USB devices. I re-installed the OS on my system , it is detecting USB as CD/DVD. How it can be troubleshooted? I want to use USB modem and I am unable to do so because of the same.

Please suggest a solution.

项超 10-31-2011 08:42 AM

error in detecting usb device

I think it may because of your hardware,you can install anither OS and to check if it is right

在 2011-10-31 14:45:35,"kanu kanu" <kanika_damasel88@yahoo.co.in> 写道: