-   -   CIMOM Provider for RHEL 6 (http://www.linux-archive.org/red-hat-linux/589011-cimom-provider-rhel-6-a.html)

Priyadarshini 10-19-2011 01:11 AM

CIMOM Provider for RHEL 6

Hi all,

I need to fetch information like LUN WWN, host HBA wwn, HBA model, HBA
vendor, driver version, list of devices, firmware version from RHEL 6 host.

Any pointers for default CIMOM providers?

Any native OS commands for same?

regards,
Priya

Eugene Vilensky 10-19-2011 03:01 AM

CIMOM Provider for RHEL 6

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 8:11 PM, Priyadarshini <epriya2003@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I need to fetch information like LUN WWN, host HBA wwn, HBA model, HBA
> vendor, driver version, list of devices, firmware version from RHEL 6 host.
>
> Any pointers for default CIMOM providers?
>
> Any native OS commands for same?

You may find all manner of useful native OS commands in the Storage
Administration Guide:
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/6/html/Storage_Administration_Guide/