Old 10-17-2011, 11:15 AM
ESGLinux

Default apache balancing with mod_proxy_balancer

Hi All,

Im implementing a system with 2 apache servers that are running a web site
and another apache that balances over the two apache service servers. The
configuration is "primary server and a secondary (sorry server)".

Until now I always have used LVS with piranha to do this and it works fine,
but now Im requested to do it with the mod_proxy_balancer, but Im not sure
this configuration is possible.

I have seen how to balance load over the two servers but I cant make the
configuration "primary-sorry server" work with it.

Any one knows if is it possible

Thanks in advance,

ESG