Old 07-04-2011, 03:32 PM
Nicosia Gaetano

Default Error during the update of RHEL6.1

Hi,

I have installed RHEL6.1.
When I try to update, this update is displayed:
RHN support for yum yum-rhn-plugin-0.9.1-26.el6_1.1

If I try to execute this transaction error is displayed:
could not find yum-rhn-plugin-0.9.1-26.el6_1.1

Have You an idea in order to solve this problem ?

Thank You and Best regards.
Gaetano

Old 07-05-2011, 05:59 AM
Nicosia Gaetano

Solved,

as root in a terminal window, I have execute yum update and all work fine.

Bye
Gaetano