Old 06-23-2011, 09:49 PM
Monty wig

Default How to enable secure wireless without keyring

Hi,

I am on RH 5 and able to setup my secure wireless network using
NetworkManager but every time I boot my system, it asks for desktop keyring.
If I remove default_keyring from my .gnome2, it asks me wireless
password....

Is there any way to configure secure wireless without providing or asking
both keyring and wireless password?

Thanks
Monty