Old 06-15-2011, 04:26 PM
mohammed shareef

Default set to install dns

Hi team,

Please send the information to configure DNS,DHCP.

Thanks & Regards,

Mohammed Shareef

Staff Consultant | IT Convergence Support Services

IT CONVERGENCE

Toll-free USA: [1] (800) 675-0032 Ext. 2528

International: [1] (415) 675-7935 Ext. 2528

Argentina: [54 11] 4000-8400 or 0800-122-4821 Ext. 2528

México: 01-800-777-0051 Ext. 2528

Hyderabad: 91.40.4033.9863 Ext. 2528

Shanghai: [86] (21) 6279-8030 Ext. 2528

Cell Phone: +91.9885414928