Old 11-26-2007, 01:47 PM
Lindani Phiri

Default Export control info for Enterprise Linux 5.0

I need to feel out an export control questionnaire for Enterprise Linux 5.0

To do this, I need to obtain a list of every cryptographic algorithm used in RHEL 5.0 standard install. The list would need to include name of algorithm, type, key length and purpose.

How do I go about finding this information? I did go the export page : http://www.redhat.com/licenses/export/ , but this does not have the level of detail I need.

Any pointers appreciated,

Regards,

Lindani

Old 11-26-2007, 02:20 PM
David Richards

if you have special needs or requirements, how about you call redhat
directly and talk to them. I am sure they will be able to help you further.

David