Old 06-07-2011, 11:47 PM
grace

Default Greetings to you.

Hello

Greetings to you.

My name is miss grace i saw your profille address from* site today from site
and i become interested in you, so if you don't mind , I will like you to contact me back with my private email (gracee95favor@hotmail.com) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am,although i came on line searching a true and honest man .I believe we can move from here!!!
Remember ,color language distance does not matter,but LOVE matters a lot in life.best of my regards
from
grace.
A lot of love and kiss