Old 05-11-2011, 12:50 PM
Jonathan S Billings

Default How to exclude GFS2 filesystem from updateb in rhel5??

On 05/11/2011 08:39 AM, John wrote:

I have a server whit a gfs2 filesystem, I was told that i must exclude this
filesystem from updateb, how do I do this in rhel5?
I read somewhere that gfs2 filesystems was automatic excluded?

The configuration for the mlocate package's updatedb is
/etc/updatedb.conf, and by default, it excludes gfs2 filesystems. Look
at the PRUNEFS line in /etc/updatedb.conf and in the updatedb.conf man page.

--
Jonathan Billings <jsbillin@umich.edu>