Old 02-04-2011, 07:19 PM

Default error:- Web Server terminated while loading - remove from list, please

amiteshsahay@aol.com wrote:

> Dear Member,
> Hello,
>
> I am working with BMC providing support to its clients forthe product
> called (PERFORMANCE MANAGER ‚?? PATROL), it‚??s a server
> monitoringproduct. I am trying to install a component of this product on
> WINDOWS SERVER2003 environment known as (AGENT). I am new to windows way
> of installation. I amgetting an error :- ‚??Web Server terminated
> whileloading‚??. Please anybody who is aware of this product, and could
> help me outfrom this situation with explaining the logic behind it.
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Amitesh Sahay

First, *if* this is a real post, and not a forged email, you're obviously
not qualified for your job. *IF* you were qualified to actually be allowed
to touch a keyboard, you'd know THIS IS NOT A WINDOWS mailing list, and
has NOTHING AT ALL to do with windows.

Please quit your job, and either go back to school, or find one for which
you are qualified.

Will the list admin please remove this idiot from the mailing list?

mark