Old 02-04-2011, 07:07 PM

Default error:- Web Server terminated while loading

Dear Member,
Hello,

I am working with BMC providing support to its clients forthe product called (PERFORMANCE MANAGER – PATROL), it’s a server monitoringproduct. I am trying to install a component of this product on WINDOWS SERVER2003 environment known as (AGENT). I am new to windows way of installation. I amgetting an error :- “Web Server terminated whileloading”. Please anybody who is aware of this product, and could help me outfrom this situation with explaining the logic behind it.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Amitesh Sahay

Old 02-06-2011, 11:24 PM
Steve Phillips

Hey There,

BMC patrol is a (very expensive) commercial product, and as such you will
have a support/installation contract with the people that sold it to you and
they should be able to answer questions like this via your support
agreement. I would suggest you try there rather than random mailing lists on
the internet, especially as NOT doing this could possibly void your
warranty.

Also, for the record, Mark is correct, you are e-mailing a Linux based
mailing list with a windows question about a commercial application few of
us will have any experience with.. it does seem a bit odd.. :-)

I'd suggest you start at the following places..

The main support website:
http://www.bmc.com/support

The support site FAQ (how you get a login id etc)
http://www.bmc.com/support/support-central-faq.html

The communities (I assume forums are here) group
http://communities.bmc.com/communities/index.jspa

good luck with this.

--
Steve.